Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2010

You sexy Mother

Well it's been a while and honestly I think I will post here more often now. After a horrible year last year [well the first 3 months were] but can't go into it on here. However as hard as it was I also had a few aspects of the year that were good too.
I went to P!NK in July and she was awesome, fantastic, wonderful, inspirational and amazing. Also went to see the Titans play at the Gold Coast which was fun too. As the kids have gotten older it is easier for me to go out and catch a movie which I did a few times as well.
I also managed to read the Twilight series which I totally loved.
Apart from that I really struggled at work. I cut my days down to 3 days but there were still problems at work with bullying and slack work happening with the boss.
When I was offered a job in September I decided to take it and leave the toxic work place. I struggled at first but now have settled in and work so well with such lovely people that actually treat people how they should be treated and it's great.
I had a lot of problems with my neck too for the whole year and my physio believed it was due to stress and funnily enough as soon as I left that workplace my neck has been good so far.


This year though is a NEW YEAR and I have new aspirations and goals. I am going to make the most of everything. I am going to be sexy, and have confidence within my self to pursue all of my life long goals.
I have reapplied for the loan to build the extension so I can run my own successful FDC business and if I get knocked back I am going to apply at another bank until I get what I want.
I am going to give E and M the attention and love they deserve. Not that I don't now but I want to be better and give them more.

I am going to invest more time in E's schooling. I am going to attend more P&C meetings and make more of an effort to go to each assembly etc.
I will do the same with M at her new preschool where possible.

I am about to start studying my Bachelor of Teaching [Birth to Five Years] and I pray that I am smart enough to do this successfully.

I am going to be more romantic with Ty and try and sechedule time for him that is valuable to our relationship. Not that we aren't secure enough but he does miss out.

I am going to create a loving home for my girls with lots more fun and laughter than before.

I am going to live a lot more simply. I am going to do more baking, make my own laundry powder, buy more second hand clothes, eat more fruit and veg and use my slow cooker on my work days. I want to get the girls outside more to be more active.
I want to eat and use more natural and organic produce and steer away from packaged and processed food.

AND I am going to blog more, to keep more of a record of our day to day lives for future reference.

Let's see how I go.
Ciao Bella's.

No comments: