Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Ty







Well another week has passed by and I must say living the simple life is definitley working for me. Although I have been doing it for a while now, the more effort I have been putting in the more I have been benefitting from it.



This week we have made blueberry muffins from scratch, chicken and vegetable sausage rolls and a yummy sponge cake for my wonderful husbands birthday which is today.



I have been enjoying my time pottering around at home making home where I am enjoying.



I make the beds each day, wash up, hang washing out, vacuum etc. Lately instead of procrastinating about it I have been just doing it and I feel so much better for it.



Ty has been fishing a lot recently so we are eating a lot of fresh fish and salads which is so yummy.



It's his 34th Birthday today and he enjoyed out to sea fishing with a friend and cooked us yummy fish he caught for dinner and then he enjoyed the yummy sponge cake that we made him this morning [his only birthday request].



Yesterday we enjoyed the afternoon at the beach swimming. Simple pleasures have by far been the best so far. Entertaining the kids doesn't have to cost a fortune which I am slowly learning.



I will post some pics of my cooking from scratch efforts this week and a photo of Ty and the girls from his birthday tonight.






No comments: