Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 10, 2010

My home day

What a gorgeous day it is today, just magical. Ella got up early and went fishing with Ty. Mia and I woke up a bit later and I have dropped her down to Ty so she canhave a go in the boat too.
I have already vacuumed the whole house and am about to wash up.
Monday is my home day. I don't usually go anywhere it is a day of catch up and rest. Mia usually spends most of the day in front of the TV when Ella is at school. I know that is not entirely healthy but we lead such a busy life she really doesn't have much time to relax. I am usually ironing and washing, tidying and baking for the week ahead.
When school goes back and I begin to embrace student life as a distance education student at University Mia will go to our local community based preschool on a monday so I can enjoy a full day of study without any interruptions.
I will also need other study opportunities throughout the week however having that 6 hours to myself will be a big help. It will mean changing my routine to not include any housework that day to benefit my study time.
Well I must head off and start my day. Washing to fold and more to hang out. Washing up to do and some dusting and baking, ironing and mopping.
I love looking after m family by providing them a lovely clean, fresh and clutter free home to live in.
Ciao

No comments: