Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

A lovely family oriented spirited weekend




We all went to the Gemfest on the weekend. The crystals and gems were amazing. We all love them. Ty did too. He brought the girls both an opal each [their birthstone]. When they are older [probably 18] we are going to get the opals made into special necklaces for them.


I too brought some lovely crystals. I was very drawn to amazonite. I found out it's properties and it's quite an amazing crystal. Just holding it in my hand I was getting a heaviness and vibration from it. It was incredible.


We came home and Ty made a lovely vegetable soup. It was delicious. I then made a yummy chocolate pudding too for dessert.


There is nothing more satisfying than feeding my family a lovely hearty meal and dessert. Putting them to bed, knowing they are loved, having a full belly, warm flannelette sheets and a cosy bed.


No comments: