Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mama's Day :)


Well generally speaking I could look back at Mothers Day yesterday and say "Yes it was pretty average". I mean I have had a head cold since Thursday morning and Ty was vomitting all night saturday and then had to work all day. BUT you know what? I had a gorgeous day. The girls made me beautiful gifts from school and preschool [see pic]. Mia made me the bowl over several weeks as she had to paper mache it, wait for it to dry out and then paint it. Ella made this gorgeous garden which I now have hanging up in my room. Mia's bowl is also on my dressing table and I sit my daily jewellry into it :) See I told you it was a gorgeous girl. Ella also picked me two coffee mugs, complete with tea bags, a crabtree and evelyn lavender body cream and a lavender soap from the mothers day stall. There is something lovely about the girls being able to pick something that comes from their heart or that they creatively made themselves. It truly is a wonderful gift.
All day I was thinking of several parents I know that have lost their children, either during pregnancy, through illness or accidents and I truly felt blessed that my girls are happy and healthy and not only in my heart but in my arms.
I hope you all had a blessed, family filled, gorgeously wonderful mothers day. There is nothing more precious in anyone's life than their mother. The one who brought you into the world and would sacrifice their life for you.

No comments: