Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The week that was.......

 
It was quite a week last week. Not only did we say good bye to our Dog, Ollie, we also dealt with horrible weather. This is a picture of our Lilli Pilli tree that broke off at the main stump. It actually landed on our neighbours roof and hubby had to pull it off. Our bird bath toppled over too.

 
Ella and Mia enjoyed crafting. Mia loves getting messy, making and creating. Ella hates any tactile, messy craft so she enjoyed sewing felt creations with the felt my Mum brought her and the cute sewing kit she got for Christmas.
 
 

I planted Basil last weekend. The rain this week has made it triple in size already. Mia is  looking forward to making bruschetta with it.




Our chook daisy pottering around the yard and more than likely enjoying the fact it wasn't raining for once.
 
Faithy girl sleeping as per usual.
 
 
 
And finally the new framed inspiration hanging in my bathroom , as a reminder of the importantce of life. I printed this off pinterest as a free printable and framed it with a frame I already had.
 
We had a gentle weekend all healing from our loss on friday. I have to say I am looking forward to this new week ahead.
 
I also did some non baking  this weekend. I will post the recipes later in the week. They certainly will become a favourite in our household. Hubby and the girls loved them :)
 
 
 

No comments: