Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 10, 2015

2014 Recap




What a year 2014 was. A year of many ups and a year of downs too. Life is often always too busy yet always so precious. It's never perfect but I like to acknowledge the perfect bits. 2014 started with a trip to the waterslides with my besty, her son and hubby and my girls followed with trips to the beach, my very special nephews 1st Birthday, both my girls getting medallions for PBL at school, my little brother getting married to the most beautiful wife he could ever wish for..., a trip to Coonabarabran to see my most beautiful Nan and other family out there, meeting Will Zillman , celebrating 13 years married to my beautiful husband and my awesome parents celebrating 35 years of marriage, NSW winning State of Origin, the girls both getting awesome report cards, and being able to work with some cute alpacas at some wonderful community events, the birth of my absolutley gorgeous little niece Lucy in October, Ella performing beautifully at her dance concerts , my Grandfather coming to her concerts to watch her and getting Most Outstanding for Pre Senior hip hop, and Ella graduating from year 6 and gaining a place at a school we never thought we'd be able to send her too. A Lovely Christmas spent with both sides of our families and all my neices and nephews. I have no idea what 2015 will hold but with my friends and family by my side it's full of promise already.

Disclaimer : Photo above is not my photo. It was taken off the internet and credit is in the picture.

No comments: