Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 11, 2015

January Goals

                                          Goals for January

So this year I have decided to do monthly goals rather than yearly. Would you like to join me? Write down in the comments section what your goals for January are and we can look back and see how much we achieved :)

* To get MY DD#12 cupboard installed in her bedroom [she currently has a vintage cupboard we were given by friends in 2006 and it was suitable for her when she was a baby but the hanging space now she is tall is not so good for her clothes to hang down].

* To use vintage cupboard in our front room as a storage cupboard to tidy up our entry.

* To start meditating again even if it's only for 5 to 10 minutes a day.

* To go to bed earlier every night. [I've had way too many late nights during our summer holidays and a lot of stress on me has made this even worse].

* To get our front deck stained whilst I'm on holidays from the 24th January to 2nd February [weather permitting].

Lets see how we go. I'm hoping all if this can be achieved.

I will post back once January is over. Would love to hear what your January goals are if you are called to share.




No comments: