Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Right now I'm :
                 Loving my daughter Ella's wall plaque
Feeling Peaceful in my lounge room [and so is my cat Faith]


               Embracing my now curly hair

Enjoying the rain and cool weather we are experiencing today after so many days of heat. I also hope the fires on our country are getting the rain too.

Wearing my Pj's and it's after 10am. Having a lazy monday at home , on a wet day, not having to be anywhere or get the girls ready for school.

Drinking yummy coffee from the coffee machine my parents brought me for Christmas.

Reading this Blog :
http://freespiritedtmama.blogspot.com.au/
And I love the way this family live their life, Kinda reminds me of our little family, living frugally. op shopping, and just living simply.

So what are you up to RIGHT NOW?

No comments: