Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

100 things to do in 2013

One of my greatest Inspirations is Leonie Dawson at http://leoniedawson.com/
I love her 'Create your Incredible Year workbook. If you'd like to purchase you can here :
http://leoniedawson.com/affiliate-redirect/?p=Ellamia&w=incredyear
It's a bargain price and worth so much more. If you want to create an incredible 2013 and an incredible life BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!
One of the tasks in this book is to write down 100 things you would like to do in 2013. I have struggled with finding more than about 25 each year but this year I managed all 100 and I am amazed. Some I have already achieved :) So here they are

100 THINGS TO DO IN 2013

1. Live minimally
Yes.... I want to purchase less and only have necessities and things that are beautiful in my life :)

2. Declutter everything
My house is relatively clutter free but I would like it to be even moreso. I'll be doing this slowly, one cupboard at a time and donating to charity with the items I no longer need.

3. Build a vege garden
Yes... I have wanted to do this for a loooooooong time. This year I am going to MAKE it happen :)

4. Build a bigger chicken coop
We need a bigger one, I want MORE chickens I love their little personalities so so much :)


5. Play barefoot bowls
My parents and brother play bowls and are all pretty good. I've always wanted to give it a go so I am gonna do it this year.

6. Learn to sew
As a teenager my Mum wanted to teach me to sew. I thought I was too cool for that but now I wish I had of learnt. This year I want to learn the basics.

7. Learn to knit
I tried two winters ago but didn't have the time to keep going with it and now I've forgotten. I want to learn it again so am going to do this.

9. Cut my hair shorter
I bit the bullet last friday and did this already.  I love it so much I am going to go even shorter. Here's a pic of my cut so far.



10. Get a dreamcatcher tattoo

Yes I love this one :)


11. Go to the waterslides
12. See at least 5 movies
Already did this. Took my girls last tuesday.


13. Read at least 10 books
Reading books takes me time away from the computer so I'm up for that!!!!

14. Buy a kindle
I'm waiting for the Kindle Paperwhite to be available in Australia. Can't wait!!!! I like reading in bed and with Hubby going to bed early I need a back lit kindle. At the moment I use my iphone and the kindle app.


15. Have Mum and Dad over for dinner
Haven't done this in years. so we are going to do it this year and hubby and I will cook something amazing.

16. Have inlaws over for dinner
As above

17. Go to bed earlier
I'm such a night owl. After a restless 5 years with Mia being a terrible sleeper I seem to cope ok with not much sleep but I need to practice going to bed earlier at least by 10.30

18. Treadmill at least 3 x a week
My knee has been playing up badly but once it's sorted this will be a must!!

19. Plan 'fun days' with my girls on my calendar
Need to book these in NOW!!!!!

20. Visit my BFF at her house
She's been there 2 years now so must get out there. Was supposed to last friday bt my knee has been too painful :(

21. Visit Nan C
Will visit my Nan when I visit Best friend as it's not much further.

22. Take Grandfather for lunch
He lives in an amazing place so no excuse not to take hm out for lunch by the sea.

23. Can't say this one [Obviously something I don't want on the WWW]

24. Walk on the beach
Yes did this on sunday and it was amazing. Also swam in the ocean and the salt on my lips was just what my body was craving. I felt cleansed again.

25. Donate to charity
I already do, but I want to donate more.

26. Perform a random act of kindness [or more than one]
Have some ideas for this I will post another day.

27. Visit Minyon Falls
Gorgeous and not too far from where I live.

28. Buy a rainbow dreamcatcher
So pretty to hang in my room.

29. One lunch date with Ty
He suprised me last year and it was sooooo nice to have lunch cooked by someone else and without the children, just me and my love.

30. Teach Mia to ride a bike without training wheels
Yes!!! She needs to practice this. Will will get there.

31. Find or create a womans circle
I need more women like minded friends near me I miss this and am incredibly lonely at times.

32. Have coffee with Mum
It's just nice to do this.

33. Meditate twice a week
I'd actually like to meditate more but I think twice a week is doable when I am back working.

34. Go to Bangalow Markets
A lovely place to visit with gorgeous items.

35. Blog more often
Yes I think this is needed muchly.

36. Sort out my e book and how to enable instant purchase
Yes I have an ebook. It's called Invoking Happiness and it's like a little workbook. It involves the tools I used to invoke more happiness into my life. However I don't know how to set up instant purchase??????

37. Visit Macadamia castle
The girls would enjoy going again I think.

38. Play Putt Putt golf
Yes we played this on my birthday last year. The girls loved it and so did i so we must do it again.

39. Watch less TV
I don't watch a lot anyway but this means more of stepping away if it's on or just simply turning it off more. Bit hard when Ty ALWAYS has to have it on though.

40. Weed front garden
Yes it's a tad neglected at the moment but I'll get there.

41. Choose Happiness
I always try to but will even more if possible.

42. Go fishing with Ty
He loves his fishing and last time I tried it was fun so I'll give it another go.

43. Take Family to dreamworld
We said we would in 2012 but didn't so we had better this year.

44. Keep a 'Good things that Happen in 2013] jar
I have the jar but keep forgetting to add to it. Must start today!!!

45. Eat more Greens
Need I say more??

46. Put solar lights in yard
Just to make it pretty

47. Be a 'YES' Mama
Try this. Sometimes tiredness will make me fail but I'll keep trying. Thats all I can do.

48. Spend less time online
Oh I so need to get off the net and live my life more. Don't we all?????

49. Have more 'Movie nights' at home
Never really watch movies but need to start.

50. Paint ceilings in bedroom and bathroom
Yes a bout of rain caused some slight mould probs. Need to sort it before health problems arise.

51. Bake more bread
We were then stopped so we best start again.

52. Ring Nan more often
Need to do this too.

53. Take more instagram pics
MMMM not sure if I should or not lol

54. Go overboard with Birthday celebrations
Yes, lots of balloon hanging and celebrating I want to do more.

55. Journal more often
I recommend this in my e book and I was journalling a lot but have since stopped. I need to start again.

56. Get girls into extra curricular activity
Yes Mia wants to do Karate and Ella dance. Hard thing is juggling it all with work but will try my best.

57. Have a picnic
Yes!!! Can't wait!!!!

58. Use my Crystals more
Was using them a lot a year or so ago but have gotten slack they hold so much power I will start again.

59. Wear more Tie Dye
Love it!!! So must wear it more often.

60. Send 5 cars to friends/family just because
Just to share some love around.

61. Grow calendula and make salve
To help with all ailments.

62. Create a 2013 dreamboard
Just because almost everything on my old one has happened :) [Except the weightloss].

63. Make my own soap
Always been too scared to deal with lye. But need to try it and do it.

64. Complete the 'Digging Deep' ebook workbook
I love this workbook you can purchase it here: http://theorganicsister.com/

65. Swim in the ocean
Already did this on sunday.

66. Have a cave weekend
A weekend where my home is my cave, where I go nowhere, speak to no one but hubby and the girls and just simply hang out!!

67. Make a shell and driftwood mobile
Need to get my creativity on....

68. Plant lavendar
My last one lived a fair while but recently died. I need more. I love it.

69. Plant Aloe Vera
Got an aloe plant off my Mama, laready planted.

70. Eat more vegetarian meals
To save money and for my health.

71. Pay off cc
There's not much on it but I want it to be debt free already.

72. Buy new coushins for front room
Purchased some off ebay, indian handmade fair trade coushin covers, they are divine, waiting for them to arrive as I type this.

73. Weekly home facials
Cleanse, scrub, tone, mask, moisturise need I say more?

74. Download skype and use
To keep in contact with friends and family.

75. Print more photos and put in albums
Yes!! Modern technology has made me slack in the photo album department.

76. Try a jigsaw puzzle
Can't sit still long enough usually but going to try.

77. Got to Crystal Castle again
Love this place.

78. Accupuncture x 4 sessions
Need to get back into regular accupuncture.

79. 1 X Hot rock massage
Have wanted one of these like forever

80. Use my herbs in my foods more often
Always forget they are there lol

81. Make pictures out of clouds whilst lying outside
Will do this in winter when it's not too hot to lay outside. Might even get the girls to do it with me, we can make funny pictures with the clouds

82. Have a pyjarma day
Maybe in winter.

83. Read 'Hand wash cold' By Karen Maizen Miller
Can't wait to purchase and read this book.

84. Dance in the rain with my girls
Just because it would be fun.

85. Spend at least 10 mins in my garden daily
Yes, walk on the bare earth with bare feet is grounding for me.

86. Chiro x 1 session per month
Will continue with chiro it always makes me feel good and my neck has never been better since going.

87. Have fancy stationary at work
Just to brighten things up a bit.

88. Visit Ripley's Believe it or not
It's Ella's fav book so she'd love to go and visit.

89. Meditate under a full moon
How divine would this be?

90. Make cheesecake
Just cos we all love it

91. Menu plan EVERY fortnight
To save $$$ and food wastage.

92. Hula Hoop more
Might help me tone up my waistline that is certainly showing signs of over indulgence from Christmas food.

93. Buy Saritah CD
Her voice is amazing and I want my house filled with her tunes.

94. Wear flowers in my hair
Just cos they're pretty.

95. Watch Whales in July
Love doing this.

96. Take a one day road trip with my family
Just to get away and spend time together.

97. Complete one crossword
Cos they bore me but I want the challenge.

98. Buy a boho bag
Cos I like them and I want one that describes 'me'

99. Watch one Titans home game
Haven't seen them since spet 2009. Need to go again. I love the atmosphere of alive NRL game.

100. Hug my family at least twice a day.
Sometimes when I'm working te busyness of life takes over but a huge twice a day can make all the difference.

Well that's my 100 things to do in 2013. I wonder how many I'll achieve. I've love to achieve them all and I can't wait to review next New Year!!! Feel free to share yours and leave a link to your blog.

Much Love!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! Have fun achieving all your to do's in 2013!