Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekending

After days of sickness with upset tummies everyone was feeling healthy again on Sunday. So we cooked up a big batch of pancakes and made hot chocolates and cappacino's and enjoyed a delightful breakfast. It was so nice [although tiring] that the girls had so much energy again.
After a busy and stressful few days with sickness, washing, cleaning, disinfecting etc it was nice to send the girls back off to school this morning.
After having some health problems last night I decided my exercise routine would not happen so I strolled to the post office to pick up a parcel from my best friend and I was delighted with it too.
Anyone that knows me well knows I have a slight [I say that sarcastically] obsession with OWLS. In fact the owl is my toten animal and I even have an owl tattoo. So when I opened this package from my best friend I was immediately in love with her hand made felt owl. There is something so special about hand made items. You know that someone has poured their heart and soul and precious time into what they have created, and that itself is so so so special. I was also excited by the gorgeous greeen owl bangle and the 5 cute owl necklaces. How very lucky am i?

How was your weekend? I hope you enjoyed it and had gorgeous weather to match.

No comments: