Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm Back

After a long time blogging I am back with a renewed enthusiasm for sharing "The Simple Life of Us" with others. I anticiapate to blog at least weekly if not more as a way of documenting my family, how we choose to live and the joy that we create each and every day. I have been meaning to blog for a while now but with starting a new job and having limited time it has been impossible. Unfortunately my Husband has been very ill with a stomach bug so I had to take today off work to look after him. I have not seen him this sick ever. I am praying that no one else ends up with this horrendous tummy bug. So what's been happening? Well after a very unsettled 18 months things are getting back on track. Sometimes these so called 'things' in life mess us up, mess up our routine, our joy and our freedom. That being said, it teaches us lessons along the way. Lessons that I am glad that I have had. Things are settling more around here now. We are slowly finding our groove again, slowly setting into life in a blessed, joyful way and I look forward to sharing our new journey with you all.

No comments: