Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Looove Mondays

Mondays are super delicious. I love them. They are my only day when I can enjoy the freedom of myself, alone. The girls are at Preschool and school and Ty is at work. I am able to rejouvenate and recharge for a miniscule amount of time ready for the week ahead. I plan our meals for the week, bake, cooke, meditate, study, read. I enjoy the silence. I often have no TV on, no radio..... nothing. I listen to the birds outsidea and relish in the silence.
Working only three days a week allows me time to regroup and recharge ready for those hectic three days. I have always had to work full time but luckily for me for over 18 months now I have cut back to three days. My whole family and most of all myself have benefitted from this change. I know it sounds selfish to say 'most of all myself' however I am the core of the family. Although Ty does a heck of a lot and works hard I do the majority in the home and when I am not in a good head space it is not good for our family. I need these mondays and I am hopefully going to continue having mondays off indefinately even when Miss Mia starts school next year.

Tell me dear souls how you spend your mondays?

No comments: