Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 8, 2010

All things are for a reason

Well I have to say this week wasn't much better than last. I have had shocking sinus headaches that luckily spared me today.
I do feel like they must have been here for a reason but have no idea what that is.
I did however have an awesome spiritual time on thursday night when I went to see the psychic medium Charmaine Wilson. Once again she proved to be magical and inspiring and comforting. Although I didn't get a reading it was heartwarming to see those that did. What she does is so truly incredible and such a precious gift.
I have already finished her book "Spirit Whispers" in two days and it too was incredible. I now know that no matter what my Pop is with me, guiding me and watching over me.
This year I have taken to really finding out as much spiritual things as I can. I have read so many books about Angels, Tarot cards, psychic mediums etc and realise that this is a path I have had to travel. Even as a young child I had an uncanny way of being able to predict certain future events and even now I always trust my so called 'gut instinct' as it seems to always prove right. I am going to pursue my spirituality as much as I can in the future. My main goal is to be able to meet and talk to my own spirit guide. I know he or she is there with me but I have not yet been able to make contact. I will though. My aim is to open my heart and mind and allow this into my life. Over the past few weeks I have stopped talking to my angels too and I have noticed I feel less comforted so I will be making more of an effort with this aswell.
Overall I realise that all things in life happen for a reason and have a lesson behind them for us to learn. Unfortunately sometimes so lessons are so much harder for some people. Fortunately [touch wood] I have had a very lucky life with lots of blessings. I hope it continues this way :) I wish everyone love, happiness, light and blessings on their journey. Remember whenever you feel lonely there is always someone praying for you or thinking of you.
I am unsure who wrote this following poem but I have always found it comforting.

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, who finds in your presence that life is worthwhile so whenever you're lonely remember it's true, somewhere someone is thinking of you :)

No comments: