Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Gift of an Ordinary Day

Things have been quiet around here. I really haven't blogged much because our days have been ordinary. Nothing exciting happening, just the usual work, school, homework, washing, housework etc etc etc But I'm not complaining for these 'Ordinary Days' are a gift that we all should appreciate.

So with that, I'll leave you a short you tube clip to watch called 'The Gift of an Ordinary day'. If you can spare 7 minutes I promise it's worth watching. But be warned.... You may need a box of tissues.

Let me know what you think :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olSyCLJU3O0

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So true! It was a very valuable reminder that we should cherish every day - no matter how ordinary. It's also a reminder that we shouldn't beat ourselves up over 'mistakes' we may have made with rearing our children! They generally turn out all right in the end! Thanks for posting this - it was well worth watching! (Hope all is going well for you !)

Kathy said...

The gift of the ordinary day was one of the most amazing books I have read in my life. If you haven't read the book buy it from the uk book depository on line and it will arrive at your door. Amazing regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia