Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

What do you do when you feel Blurgh?

The past week I have lost all of my enthusiasm and energy both mentally and physically and I feel downright Blurgh:(
So today I have a child free day and I have decided to blog, charge my crystals, a do a healing meditation to see if that helps.
I have already vacuumed the house and mopped and done a load of washing and I will also do some baking and reading. Hopefully these things will rejouvenate my soul and I will gain some perspective on things happening around me.
Things are getting hectic. We have been getting plans drawn up to build an extra room onto our house and they are finally finished and will be submitted to council for approval and then it will be go go go. Honestly I am excited about this but also nervous as all our back up money will be spent. I don't know how I will cope with builders etc everywhere and lots of mess. I know the outcome will be worth it and will add value to our house but I am still nervous as it is huge for us and I have never renovated big time before.
Money is tight at the moment due to this and I feel horrible.
I know I have to change my patterns of thoughts and use the law of attraction to bring back the positivity and make my dreams come true so today within my meditation this is what I am planning on doing.
So back my original question what do you do when you are feeling blurgh to make you feel better?
Look forward to hearing some replys:)

No comments: